"The Exorcism of Molly Hartley" - The Darkness Comes For Her Again!
Molly Hartley (Sarah Lind; Wolfcop) is all grown up, but the unholy demon inside her lives on in this all-new, UNRATED sequel that takes terror to the next level! Six years after graduating high school — and discovering that a secret pact assigned her soul to the devil — Molly is suspected of murder and confined to a mental hospital, where she wreaks supernatural havoc on the staff and patients. Her only hope is an exorcism by a defrocked priest (Devon Sawa; Final Destination) looking to redeem himself and save Molly’s life before her hideous “transformation” is complete…but Satan has other plans!
The Exorcism of Molly Hartley Arrives on Digital HD October 9 and on Blu-ray and DVD October 20
- Exorcism: Beyond One Truth – Sit down with professionals and religious experts to gather facts about demonic possession and debate whether it is a form of psychosis or if there is something more sinister involved
- Clovesdale Institute: Classified Security Camera Footage – Follow Dr. Laurie Hawthorne as she checks in with each of her patients through security camera footage giving fans full view of the origins of Molly’s exorcism
– Hartley Admission Hospital
– Surveillance of Fr. Barrow
– Dr. Hawthorne Visits M. Hartley
– Fr. Barrow Performs Exorcism Rite Part 1
– Fr. Barrow Performs Exorcism Rite Part 2
– Fr. Barrow Performs Exorcism Rite Part 3
- Director Diaries – Follow Director Steven R. Monroe as he shoots some of the film’s most intense scenes
– The Exorcism
– The Black Church
– The Facility