ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY
THE LOST TALES OF GREECE
The ninth episode of The Lost Tales of Greece named ‘One Really, Really Bad Day’ will be available and free for all players on May 14th. In this episode, players will discover that an imposter has been posing as them, tarnishing their good name in a small village in Lokris, and will have to figure out who this person is. To start ‘One Really, Really Bad Day’, players need to reach Chapter 5 in the main path of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
- The Herakles Character Pack, which contains a gear set, a mount and an axe.
- The Hydra Naval Pack, containing a ship design, a figurehead, and a crew theme.
New items will be available on May 21st in store and at the Oikos of the Olympians.
- New improvements will be coming in late May with the deployment of Title Update 10 including:
Unique Legendary Lieutenants which scale up with the player.
- Anigmata Ostrakas now indicate their region.
- Items assigned on another loadout are now indicated with a visual hint.
- Reduced weekly contract objectives to make them simpler and faster to complete.
ASSASSIN’S CREED III REMASTERED
- Assassin’s Creed III Remastered will be available on Nintendo Switch on May 21st. The release will include added gameplay mechanics as on other consoles. It will also make use of the exclusive Nintendo Switch features such as:
- Touch screen interface that enhances accessibility for game menus.
- Motion Control that ensures an intuitive controlled feeling during distant weapon aiming.
- Specific UI design that provides HUD adaptation for different display modes.
- HD Rumble that provides an additional layer of feedback during gameplay.
ASSASSIN’S CREED REBELLION
HELIX RIFT EVENT
Five new missions will be available on Assassin’s Creed Rebellion mobile game that transport players to Granada on a quest for revenge. Players will be able to recruit two new Heroes and will have more chances to unlock DNA Fragments by collecting new Hero tokens in Animus Rift Challenges. The event will be available from May 22nd to May 26th.