THQ Nordic and Airship Syndicate today kicked off the PC pre-order campaign for the highly anticipated Darksiders Genesis, the first top-down action adventure in Darksiders franchise history.
Darksiders Genesis is an action/adventure that tears its way through hordes of demons, angels, and everything in-between on its way to Hell and back with guns blazing and swords swinging. Genesis gives players their first look at the world of Darksiders before the events of the original game, as well as introduces the horseman Strife.
Both Horsemen begin with a variety of different attacks but will gain access to more devastating and fascinating ways to smash demons on their journey through hell. “Creature Cores” can be picked up afters slaying enemies and bosses and are also available for purchase at Vulgrim’s store in exchange for souls.
The “Creature Core”-system allows the player to shift the balance between the different play styles of War and Strife. Would you like to increase your attack power or add a lava trail to your dashes? Would you like a chance to spawn a hellhound whenever you attack or do you want to increase the amount of health & ammunition your enemies will drop?
• Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time
• Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay
• Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode
• Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals
• Grow in strength and power as you collect items, abilities, weapon enhancements, creature cores and more
Darksiders Genesis is currently in development for PC, Google Stadia and all current-gen console platforms. The PC and Google Stadia versions of Darksiders Genesis will release on December 5, 2019. The console versions will release on Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2020.
Pre-Order on PC here: https://darksiders.com/order-here/