Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight launch on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on December 4, 2018! Both games are jam-packed with a total of 25 songs each, a combination of fan-favorite original tracks from Persona 3 and Persona 5 and all-new remixes. Our latest trailer features remixes of some of the most popular songs from their respective games, Want To Be Close (ATOLS Remix) and Last Surprise (Jazztronik Remix). Prepare to have your heart taken by these incredible remixes!
Get the Club Velvet VIP Treatment with the Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection:
- Jam out to all your favorite Persona music with both Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight in an exclusive hardcover artbook package featuring character art by Shigenori Soejima.
- Also includes a digital download code for Persona 4: Dancing All Night for the PlayStation 4 – the only way to get P4D on PS4!
The Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection will be available for $69.99 | $99.99 (PS Vita | PS4) on December 4, 2018. Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight will be available standalone for $39.99 | $59.99 each (PS Vita | PS4). Physical pre-orders for each of the individual games and the Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection are now available.
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight features include:
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight will be available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita platforms on December 4th. The game has been rated T for Teen by the ESRB.