This season, Chamilia, a Swarovski company, is introducing “Chamilia Blush,” a new jewelry material crafted from an innovative alloy with a warm blush tone. The new material—which is a mix of copper, silver and palladium—offers the look of pink gold at a competitive price point with greater durability than plating alone. The entire Chamilia line is made from sterling silver, 14 karat gold or Chamilia Blush and features genuine Swarovski Crystals and Swarovski Zirconia. The brand follows strict Swarovski guidelines for quality and aesthetic standards.
“The pink gold look continues to remain a trend, but the realities of the jewelry industry require that pricing stay competitive,” said Kristin Coaker, Head of Merchandising and Brand Communications for Chamilia. “The introduction of Chamilia Blush allows the brand to offer a trending look with a flawless finish and lasting durability at an affordable price for consumers.”
New Chamilia Blush charms in the collection include:
- Chamilia Blush Classic Heart—This charm with brightly polished finish features a classic heart shape (MSRP $35 U.S.).
- Chamilia Blush One Thousand Sparkles—This charm with millegrain detailing features a band of white Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia (MSRP $50 U.S.).
- Chamilia Blush Alight Charm—This charm with ornately patterned detailing is interlaced with 50 white Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia (MSRP $75 U.S.).
- Chamilia Blush Boho Teardrop—This teardrop charm with filigree detailing features a large white Swarovski Crystal at its center (MSRP $55 U.S.).
- Chamilia Blush Delicate Hearts Spacer—This spacer charm is created in the shape of two interlocking bands of openwork hearts (MSRP $25 U.S.).
- Chamilia Blush Laurel Lock—This lock features bas-relief laurel detailing on its surface (MSRP $45 U.S.).
New Chamilia Blush earrings in the collection include:
- Chamilia Blush Delicate Heart Stud Earrings—These ball studs feature dainty open-work hearts (MSRP $40 U.S.).
- Chamilia Blush Cupid’s Heart Stud Earrings—These solid heart-shaped studs feature a white Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia at the center (MSRP $50 U.S.).
- Chamilia Blush Starburst Stud Earrings—These starburst studs feature a large white Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia at the center and six small Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia at the star points (MSRP $55 U.S.).
New Chamilia Blush rings in the collection include:
- Chamilia Blush Infinity Ring—This ring features 32 white Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia (MSRP $75 U.S.).
- Chamilia Blush Starry Eyed Ring—This ring features white Swarovski Pure Brilliance Zirconia set in diamond-shaped cutouts on a high-polished band (MSRP $60 U.S.).
New Chamilia Blush bracelets in the collection include:
- Chamilia Blush Oval Snap Bracelet—This bracelet features a finely crafted sterling silver snake chain with a “Chamilia Blush” oval snap closure (MSRP $80 U.S.).
Chamilia Blush jewelry will be available starting October 16, 2018, and will be sold at the brand’s more than 1,000 retail partners worldwide and on the Chamilia website.