Epic Final Battle with the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik Begins Tomorrow in Guild Wars 2’s "All or Nothing"
Are you ready for the fight of your life? The fifth episode of Guild Wars 2’s Living World Season 4, All or Nothing, launches tomorrow, January 8th. With the fate of the world hanging in perilous balance, players will need to rally the combined forces of Tyria to defeat the Elder Crystal Dragon Kralkatorrik in a monumental final battle. All or Nothing introduces a multitude of new content and features, including:
- A new fractal, Siren’s Reef, in which players will work to break the isle’s curse while surrounded by an army of ghost pirates
- A new map, Thunderhead Peaks, in which players return to the dwarven fortress of Thunderhead Keep from the original Guild Wars The legendary longbow Pharus that calls down the power of cosmic light
- A new mount mastery, Bond of Faith, that launches players out of the saddle, allowing for a seamless transition from mount riding to gliding and opening up new exploration possibilities
- The new “Diviner” gear stat set
- The new upgradeable “Dragonsblood” weapon set
- All or Nothing is free to access for players who own Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire. Play-for-free players who log in while the episode is live will be able to claim it once they upgrade to Path of Fire. For those who don’t own it yet, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire is available by visiting: buy.guildwars2.com. In addition, the standard and deluxe editions of Path of Fire and the Guild Wars 2 Standard Collection and Deluxe Collection are all 50% off until January 14th.