Blue Isle Studios has released its second content update, along with major gameplay optimization, for its wizardly world of Citadel: Forged With Fire which launched on Steam Early Access just one week ago! This update introduces three new enemies including one very bad-ass dragon.
Citadel: Forged With Fire Update Features:
- Infernal Dragon: A towering nightmare of jagged fangs, spiraling horns and dense, rippling muscle, this beast must be approached with extreme caution. Once engaged, he will put up a long hard fight, where bringing your allies and the right provisions could be necessary for victory. Those who conquer this mighty beast will be rewarded with a bounty of rare and valuable crafting resources.
- Wild Boar: It may appear as a simple beast of burden, however, it is quite dangerous and aggressive and can lash out at perceived threats – newly minted wizards beware.
- Skeleton Warriors: Woken from a millennium of slumber, these bony fighters are fast attackers who aim to catch their opponents off guard and attack by clawing and biting! They travel in groups and can easily surround you if you let them get too close!
- Optimizations: Important changes have been implemented to improve performance and provide stability to populated servers up to ten times better. Custom distance culler has been created to combat these issues.
- Telekinesis Update: Telekinesis is no longer usable with PvE structures, or any structure that has been claimed by a throne!
- Spell Improvements: No more rapid weapon swaps, this will make PVP fights challenging as they should be. Added ranges to many of the game’s spells, which in turn creates better server performance and gameplay.
- Decay Modifiers for Private Servers: Your server, your rules! New decay system will reduce strain on the artificial servers, and will ensure that private server owners have the flexibility to opt out.
- Much More!: Lots of small tweaks, fixes and improvements making for an enjoyable gaming experience.
This massive online sandbox RPG is complete with spellcasting, building, exploring and crafting where you can control your destiny! The game’s second content update brings the Infernal Dragon, a Wild Boar, the Skeleton Warriors and better optimizations, fixes to telekinesis, spell improvements and much more!
Citadel: Forged With Fire gives players complete freedom to determine their own destiny as they become an infamous hunter of the wizards, tame mighty beasts, forged alliances with fellow players to create an imposing House of Conjurers, or visit uncharted territories to unravel their rich and intriguing history.
Citadel: Forged With Fire is available now on Steam Early Access and is in development for PS4 and Xbox One.