Uncover Cult Classic JRPG 'The Last Remnant Remastered' on Nintendo Switch and PS4
Originally released in 2008, The Last Remnant captured the hearts and minds of gamers with its enthralling story, countless characters and intricate battle system. In a world filled with “Remnants” – ancient artifacts that grant mysterious abilities to their wielders – players can now uncover the mysteries of Rush Sykes, at home or on-the-go.
The Last Remnant Remastered features:
- Beautifully enhanced graphics enabled by Unreal Engine 4, allowing for a more immersive and captivating adventure
- UI (user interface) updates to make it look and feel better than ever before
- Over 100 hours of gameplay
- A unique morale system that changes the outcome of battle
- An intricate battle system where commands change depending on the status of allies and enemies
Additionally, the new ‘Inside The Last Remnant Remastered‘ developer featurette is out now providing an in-depth look at some of the secrets behind the creation of this timeless adventure and featuring interviews with the development team.
The Last Remnant Remastered is now available digitally for the Nintendo Switch system and PS4.