NGDEV, the indie game developer announces today that the former NEOGEO SHMUP/2D shooting game Razion EX is going to be in enhanced form available for the Nintendo Switch as digital download on the Nintendo eShop on September 16th.
Razion EX is a horizontal 16 bit CGI shooting game upgraded with 32 bit effects.
The score system is based on growing gold cubes and using the beam to freeze cubes.
It has 3 game modes (NOVICE/NORMAL/MANIAC).
Novice mode is significantly easier and will allow more people to enjoy the great graphics and music.
Changes for EX version:
– reworked game play
– re-balanced and reduced difficulty
– added bullet cancelling for certain enemies
– reworked controls and ship movements
– upgraded graphics and added 32 bit effects
– upgraded to widescreen
– added scanline filter
– slightly reworked levels
– reworked scoring mechanics
– unlock-able continues
– added training mode for unlocked levels and bosses
– added small ending
– CD quality music