After a successful Early Access period in 2021, the bloodthirsty third-person action shooter, set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe, launches into the first season today. In Bloodhunt players take to the streets of Prague’s old town for epic battles between ruthless vampires fighting to dominate the night armed with supernatural powers, weapons and their own cunning.
Bloodhunt’s Season 1 Battle Pass will be available from 29th April and will contain up to over 100 diverse items, XP Boosts and Tokens allowing players to further personalise their own deadly predator with never before seen attention to detail.
As well as PlayStation 5 and PC via Steam, Sharkmob has teamed up with NVIDIA to bring Bloodhunt to the GeForce NOW service giving gamers instant access to GeForce PC performance on nearly any PC, Mac, SHIELD TV, Android device or Chromebook, without waiting for downloads. This service will be available shortly after release.
More about Bloodhunt on PlayStation 5
- Prague in great detail – Players will battle to dominate the night in a highly detailed rendition of Prague’s Old Town and can choose between Quality Mode for the best rendering quality running in 4K at 30fps, or Performance Mode, to experience Bloodhunt targeted at 60fps rendered in 1440P.
- Immersive audio technology – The PlayStation Tempest 3D Audio technology provides an expansive soundscape in Bloodhunt, allowing players to identify nearby threats, or the direction bullets are being fired from to outsmart their fanged opponents. The PC version is using Dolby Atmos based technology for spatial audio.
- Thrilling battle at your fingertips – The DualSense wireless controller takes Bloodhunt’s fast-paced, visceral gameplay to the next level. The adaptive triggers and vibrations let players feel the weight of the battle, feeling the impact of each powerful attack and weapon.
- Light up the night – The controller’s light also guides you through the game. It lights up based on team color or when players are tracked down by opponents and blood hunted.
- Ears of a bat – The speakers on the DualSense controller will bring the immersion up a notch with high fidelity sounds for consumables or when feeding on mortals.
- PlayStation 5 Founder’s Ultimate Edition – Available now, The Founder’s Ultimate Edition for PlayStation 5 includes a one-of-a-kind, PS5 exclusive epic Samurai mask, two PS5 exclusive killer outfits: Headrush and Fast Forward. It also comes with over 100+ items – from stylish outfits and hairdos to exquisite piercings and tattoos. Players will also receive 1,000 Tokens to spend in the in-game store to purchase either the Battle Pass or new vanity items. Available now for $59.99 or equivalent regional cost here: https://store.playstation.com/en-se/concept/10002493/
- Use supernatural powers to battle other players and computer controlled enemies to be the last vampire standing.
- Set in the beautiful Old Town of Prague, rendered with high fidelity graphics.
- Customizable characters – play as a personalised vampire of your own creation. Choose your Clan allegiance to define your playstyle then let your personality shine through as you create your most unique expressive looks for friends and rivals to remember.
- No “pay-to-win” or similar mechanics – created with a player focused mentality
- Supporting 13 languages – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish (Latin American), Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- Cross play between PlayStation 5 and PC is available for this title.